Thursday, December 24, 2009

Interior Trim Tool Kit for Christmas

I'm getting a few things for my car this Christmas and one thing I wanted to add to my toolbox is a decent set of interior trim removal tools. After some searching, I found a great set of 10 nylon pry tools from Eastwood. The kit is $39.99 plus tax and shipping is currently free. Looks like a good kit and I saw it mentioned on Bimmerpost from someone doing a full trim replacement on a 1-series.

To order the kit, go to Eastwood's site. It's a nice set for our cars and any future automotive projects. more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This paragraph will assist the intеrnеt viѕіtors foг setting up new blog oг еven a
wеblog fгom start to end. Cheap Auto Insurance Companies In Toronto - rating auto insurance companies in nϳ - car insurance companies nh

Anonymous said...

Ηеya і'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and aid others such as you aided me.

Feel free to surf to my web blog :: Hcg diet drops